I feel a great sense of relief that we’re seeing less and less dirty facemasks being worn here in Austin, Texas. I’m glad we’re crawling back to normalcy and our betters in retail and media are showing it less and less in their advertising and initial encounters so that now it’s less socially awkward to go to a restaurant, bar, or retailer breathing open air. I’m just as glad to see my clients coming into Unbranded Austin boldly without a mask. They might say “I’ve just been vaccinated” and I’ll say “That’s great, I don’t care! It’s great to see your face again.” 😀 It’s great to be waking up from the nightmare of a faceless humanity. (Does this make me a “face-ist”?) 😅
- Debunking the Pico Laser Hype: Why Q-Switch Lasers Are Still the Gold Standard for Tattoo Removal
- Hidden benefits to Hollywood Peel
- New Service Coming – Carbon Laser Facials!
- Grateful for Early Detection: A Personal Health Journey
- The Importance of Proper Intervals Between Laser Tattoo Removal Treatments